When you return goods to your Supplier, this shows you how to record the return.
This shows you how to record goods that you have returned to your Supplier/s.
Click to read how to cater for Returns from your Receivable Customers.
Purchase Order One Off Return
When you are returning goods to your Supplier.
- Go to Payables > Tasks > One Off Return.
- Enter the Branch, Supplier and return date.
- Enter the Goods Return Authority (GRA) details. This is a reference number that you give your Supplier when you return goods.
- Enter the reason for the return, e.g. wrong stock item.
- Enter the method of return, e.g. the courier ticket number.
- Enter the item details, quantity and price.
- Click Add Item.
- Click Save and Close.
This will then create a Returned goods docket you can print (or download and email to your Supplier.)
This will also create a negative Purchase Order in the system.
Please note, if the screenshot is too small or difficult to read you can right click on it and select Open Image In New Tab for a clearer version.
Was this helpful? If you require further assistance, or would like to contact us about this article, please email us at email@example.com.
Thank you. Your feedback is appreciated.
Last updated: 25 May 2022.