System flags you can use for Expenses.
When setting up the Expense module, there are various flags that you can select depending on what data you require Users to enter.
To determine what codes you require Users to enter in their Expense claims:
- Go to Administration > Settings.
In the Expense module section on the right of the screen:
- Active: Check this field if you are using the Expense Module.
- Expense statement import notification message: Enter the text to be sent to Users who have expenses to advise them that there are new expenses for them to review and submit.
- Enable cost code or gl prediction for expenses: Check this field to allow the system to predict Cost codes and General Ledger codes that Users can select when they are entering their expenses.
- Document is required for expenses: Check this field if Users must attach a document to their expenses, e.g. a receipt or invoice.
- Project is required for expenses: Check this field if Users must add a Project code to their expenses.
- Cost code is required for expenses: Check this field if Users must add a Cost code to their expenses.
- Description is required for expenses: Check this field if Users must add a Description to their expenses.
- Click Save and Close.
Was this helpful? If you require further assistance, or would like to contact us about this article, please email us at email@example.com.
Thank you. Your feedback is appreciated.
Last updated: 21 March 2022.