You can set up a scheduled task to email details of Invoiced Receivables to your bank.
Where you need to advise your bank of the amount of your Invoiced Receivables, you can set up a Scheduled Task to send a weekly email containing the required reports.This task will attach three files to the email:
- DebtorContact.xlxs. This is a list of the Contact details of Debtors with a balance in your Aged Trial Balance.
- InvoiceBatch.xlxs. This is the list of the individual invoices in the batches that make up the Aged Trial Balance, regardless of the age of the invoice. It does not account for any credit amounts.
Set up a Scheduled Task to send Receivables reports
- Go to Settings > Task Scheduler.
- Click New task scheduler.
On the New Task Scheduler screen:
- Task Type: Select End of Week Email Bank Details from the dropdown list.
- Frequency: Select Weekly, (or the frequency you require).
- Click Confirm.
In the next screen:
In the Details section:
- Next run time: Ensure that this is a date and time in the future.
In the Parameters section, you can set up the details for the emails that will be sent out:
- Email to address: Enter the email address of the person to send the reports to.
- Email to name: Enter the name of the person to send the reports to.
- Email from address: Enter the email address of the person to send the reports from.
- Email from name: Enter the name of the person to send the reports to.
- Subject: Enter the subject for the email.
- Body: Enter the body text for the email.
- Click Save and close.
Was this helpful? If you require further assistance, or would like to contact us about this article, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you. We appreciate your feedback. It helps us to provide you with the best possible information.
Last updated 11 July 2022