Adding a Purchase Order in the Lentune Mobile App.
You can enter Purchase Orders via the Lentune App, so you can keep the paperwork up to date while you are on the go.
You can then attach a Packing Slip in the app too.
To read how to download the app, click Download the Lentune App.
Purchase Order module on the Lentune App
Read how to Login to the Lentune app.
- Tap on Purchase Orders on the landing page.
Add a new Purchase Order
When you first login, the screen will be empty.
- Tap the NEW button at the top right to begin a new Purchase Order .
This will take you to the new Purchase Order screen.
- Supplier: Start typing the Name and if will appear if it is in the database.
- Project: Start typing the Project and it will appear.
- Cost Code: You can add the Cost code if you know it, or leave this field empty.
- Description: A brief Description is required.
- Estimated amount: Enter the amount for this line item.
- To add more items, tap NEW ITEM (bottom left).
Once there is enough information a Purchase Order Number will be created and it will display the Purchase Order Number field in the top left corner of your screen. This is the number that your Supplier will use as a reference on their invoice.
When you have entered all the items you want:
- Tap DONE, (top right) to save the Purchase Order, or:
- Tap EMAIL (bottom right) to email the Purchase Order to your Supplier.
This will take you to a screen where you can add the Supplier email address to send your Purchase Order to.
Add Packing Slip to the Purchase Order
If you are on site to collect the goods, and receive a Packing Slip, you can attach this to the Purchase Order.
- Go to the Home Screen.
- Tap Packing Slips.
- Search for the original Purchase Order by the Purchase Order number from the Packing slip, by Supplier, or by a keyword.
- Select the correct Purchase Order.
- At the bottom of the screen, select TAKE PHOTO or PICK PHOTO, to attach a photo of the Packing Slip to the Purchase Order.
This assists the person who approves the invoice as they can see the Purchase Order and Packing Slip to advise that the goods have been received.
Watch the Video
Prefer to watch the video? Charlie takes you through step by step...
Was this helpful? If you require further assistance, or would like to contact us about this article, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you. Your feedback is appreciated.
Last updated: 28 September 2022