Here's a wrap up of what we've been working on lately.
- All our lookup fields have been updated so you no longer need to clear the fields to search again.
- The Projects screen has been updated to now have both a Timesheets and Variations tab, allowing for better visibility of the Time and Variations that have been allocated to the Project.
- We have added a new Variations screen on the Administration screen, allowing you to not only view all Variations system wide but also export and import via excel. Click here for more information.
- We have added a new Integration Hub. This provides visibility of any issues that might arise from 3rd party integrations. Click here for more information.
- In addition to the Integration Hub, you can now set escalation alerts for integration tasks, allowing for someone to be notified if a critical task fails.
- We have added a new Audit Log search screen, providing visibility of who has changed data and also who has deleted data.
- You can now customise the text on the automated Approval Reminder email that gets sent out. To see how to do this click here.
- Additional Payment terms have been added. These are 20 days and 30 days.
- VAT formatting is now accepted on an invoice.
- Non ASCll characters are now filtered out when saving an email address.
- A bug stopping the Tax from default when an expense Statement was imported has been corrected.
- CSV file to import Invoice lines fixed.
- Purchase Order tab was not displaying for documents with no supplier saved to them. This has been updated.
Submit an idea
Do you have an idea for a new feature or improvement in Lentune? We'd be happy to hear from you.
Thanks for reading. If you have any questions about these updates, please reach out to us.
Lentune Support Team
03 351 9110