Here are the latest updates:
- Crew Time now has its own tab and new enhanced functionality.
- Deleted Time sheet entries are now recorded in the audit log. We've also added warnings that will be displayed if you try to delete an entry by accident.
- You can now reverse the approval of a leave request.
- Leave Requests now require the approval of the named approver (previously Leave Requests could be approved as a Time sheet).
- To ensure compliance with data protection standards, a leave type is now flagged as Confidential by default. You can change this setting if required.
New Zealand announced a one-off public holiday for Monday, September 26, 2022. Add this date manually as a public holiday in Lentune when processing your payroll for this period.
- You can now view booking detail and notes on the dispatch screen, as well as on the booking screen.
- An approval hierarchy has been added to Yard, if required.
Fixes & Enhancements
- You can now search by Tax Code in the Project invoice search screen.
- We've improved the keyword functionality. You can now add keywords from the Project, Branch and Payable record, as well as from the check screen.
- It's easy to add an approver's name to the custom stamp.
Lentune Knowledge Base
The Lentune Knowledge Base is our self-service portal where you can find answers and solutions at your fingertips.
If you can't find what you are looking for, let us know. We value your feedback as we constantly look to refine and improve.
Share your ideas
Let us know how we can improve your experience with Lentune. Your feedback and ideas for new features are the most important part to make Lentune better for everyone. Submit your idea.
Help us grow the Lentune community
We need your help spreading the word about Lentune. The bigger the community, the faster we can build on the product that helps you get the most out of your workday. Leave us a quick review on Google.
Lentune Customer Support Team
NZ: 03 351 9110
AU: 1300 312 720
Last updated: 27 September 2022