Here are the latest updates:
- A Project Receivable General Ledger code can now be set at the branch level.
- You can now view Chargeable Labour in a pop-out window.
- You can also link Payable invoices to Head Contract Claims.
- Choose between two project import templates: basic and detailed.
- New Master Cost Codes can now be pushed to all active projects.
Search and Export
- A non-prompt payment filter has been added to the Invoice Process search screen.
- We've added Received in Date to the invoice advanced search screen.
- Invoice date and On Hold status have also been added to the Admin Dashboard export.
- You can now select to export only Master Cost Codes in the Cost Code export.
- You can now sync a new payable with Xero in one click.
- If a user is made inactive they will be removed as a default approver in Lentune.
- We've added a third colour to our invoice and PO comparison feature. Now you can easily identify any discrepancies with just a glance.
- Update Yard Manager's email address with ease. Simply navigate to Settings > Yard Manager and make the desired changes.
- You can now enter a Purchase Order item price as GST inclusive in the mobile app.
- A Time sheet administrator can now delete a Time sheet that includes an allowance claim.
Lentune Knowledge Base
Knowledge Base is our self-service portal where you can find step-by-step guides and tips to get the most out of Lentune. If you can't find something you need in the Knowledge base, please let us know. We value your feedback as we constantly look to refine and improve.
Lentune Customer Support Team
NZ: 03 351 9110
AU: 1300 312 720
Last updated: 2 May 2023