Here's a wrap up of what we've been working on lately.
We have added a number of improvements to budget variation functionality:
- A variation Cost code can now be added directly to a Time sheet entry. Details here.
- A variation can be added directly as an Invoice line. Details here.
- You can now drill down to see variation allocations in the Projects > Variations screen. Details here.
Purchase Order Improvements
Hidden Purchase Order pricing will now be displayed (in orange) against an invoice in Lentune while remaining hidden when sent out to the customer.
Additional improvements resulting from customer feedback:
- The Checked and Approved buttons have been renamed Check and Approve.
- You can now choose to make both the Price and the Quantity on an invoice line editable.
- To enable this functionality tick the new Enable price edit for invoice line box in Administration > Settings > Invoice Automation Module.
- We have improved the integration between Lentune Time Sheets and Procore.
- Non-job-related Credit Notes relating to a Purchase Order created in Lentune will no longer produce an approval error by trying to find the Purchase Order in SimPRO.
Submit an idea
Do you have an idea for a new feature or improvement in Lentune? We'd be happy to hear from you.
Click here to Request a feature and we'll look into it!
Thanks for reading. If you have any questions about these updates, please reach out to us.
Lentune Support Team
New Zealand: +64 3 351 9110
Australia: +61 2 8103 4953
It would be great if you could leave us a 5-star review on Google. We'd really appreciate it as it makes it easier for companies to find us.
21 April 2022