Here's a wrap up of what we've been working on lately.
SimPRO - Three Way Match
If an invoice has no lines and 3-way match is triggered, a new line will be added by default. It will have a name made up of the Supplier and the Invoice Number. This can then be matched to the correct item on the Simpro order.
Expenses on Mobile
An expense receipt can now be zoomed in on both the Android and iOS Lentune apps.
Jobpac - Time sheets
Time sheet information can now be exported from Lentune into Jobpac. Details on how to set up this functionality can be found in the Knowledge Base here.
- We have improved the audit log for the integration between Lentune and Xero when pushing a new payable from Lentune to Xero. The log now shows all information that has been passed through and if there have been any errors.
- Based on customer feedback we have added quantity to the information displayed about invoice lines in grid view.
- The first row of an imported price file was showing the wrong Project in the preview screen. This has now been fixed.
- When updating lines on a processed invoice, the Tax Type wasn't saving correctly if the General Ledger code was changed. This has been corrected.
- When sending Purchase Orders, the cc field may have incorrectly duplicated an address. This has been corrected to ensure the correct address/es come through.
Lentune Knowledge Base
We are always looking to improve and expand the Knowledge Base.
If you find any articles which you believe to be out of date or incorrect, please let us know so that we can make the necessary changes.
Also, if you are unable to find information on a task you are looking to perform in Lentune do also feed this back to us.
We have recently updated the following article:
Set Default Branches For The Invoice Dashboard
Submit an idea
Do you have an idea for a new feature or improvement in Lentune? We'd be happy to hear from you.
Click here to Request a feature and we'll look into it!
Thanks for reading. If you have any questions about these updates, please reach out to us.
Lentune Support Team
New Zealand: +64 3 351 9110
Australia: +61 2 8103 4953
It would be great if you could leave us a 5-star review on Google. We'd really appreciate it as it makes it easier for companies to find us.
19 May 2022