When sending a Purchase Order to your Supplier, you can select from one of multiple contact people.
You can set up multiple contact people for an Invoice Automation Supplier. When you are sending a Purchase Order you can select which contact/s to send it to.
Add Contacts to your Supplier
- Go to Administration > Payables.
- Select the Payable Account you want.
In the ERP Supplier Detail section:
- Click the Edit iconabove the Payable Account field.
In the Payable Account screen:
- Go to the People tab.
- Click New person.
In the Create New Contact Person window:
- Email: Add the email address for the person.
- First name: Enter the first name.
- Last name: Enter the last name.
- Complete any other fields you want.
- Click Add & close.
You can now see all contact people displayed in the People window for this Payable Account.
- Click Save and close on that screen.
- Click Save and close on previous screen.
Select the Contact Person to send the Purchase Order to
Add your Purchase Order. Refer to Raise a Purchase Order for more information to add a new Purchase Order.
- Go to Invoice Automation > Purchase Order.
Select your items.
- Click Save & close.
In the Email Purchase Order screen:
- Person: Select the person you want from the search icon beside this field.
- Click Add person email.
- You can add more people if required.
- Click Email and close.
Select the Contact Person in the App
When you are entering a Purchase Order in the App, you can select the contact person you want to email to.
In your Purchase Order:
- Tap EMAIL.
- Tap the search icon to view the email addresses for this Supplier.
- Tap the contact person you want to use.
- Tap DONE.
The email address will then be displayed.
- Tap SEND.
Was this helpful? If you need more information or would like to contact us about this article, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you. We value your feedback.
Last updated: 20 June 2023