Here's a wrap up of what we've been working on lately.
Based on customer feedback, we have made a couple of changes to variations to make them easier to use within Lentune:
- Variations can now be imported directly from the Projects section of the Invoice Automation tab.
- Invoices exported with Lines will now include a variations column. Details here.
- Variations are now visible on invoice lines without the need to hit the 'V' icon first. Details here.
Supplier and Private Notes in Simpro POs can now be pulled into the Lentune PO Internal Notes field. Details here.
Jobpac: Unit of Measurement Field
Unit of Measure has now been added as an editable field against invoice lines in Lentune. This integrates with the associated field in Jobpac, enabling reporting in Jobpac based on UoM. Details here.
Lentune Payables Task
For customers using the Lentune Payables module, there is now a task available which will push through processed invoices to Payables in a pre-determined schedule. (NOTE: Customers also must have the Lentune batch interfacse set.) Details here.
- Mobile push notifications had stopped working, these have now been reinstated.
- Second approvers can now be re-assigned in bulk without the need to add a project first.
- When an expense statement is imported, a notification will again be sent to the relevant users.
Lentune Knowledge Base
We are always looking to improve and expand the Knowledge Base.
If you find any articles which you believe to be out of date or incorrect, please let us know so that we can make the necessary changes.
Also, if you are unable to find information on a task you wish to perform in Lentune, please feed this back to us.
Submit an idea
Do you have an idea for a new feature or improvement in Lentune? We'd be happy to hear from you.
Click here to Request a feature and we'll look into it!
Thanks for reading. If you have any questions about these updates, please reach out to us.
Lentune Support Team
New Zealand: +64 3 351 9110
Australia: +61 2 8103 4953
It would be great if you could leave us a 5-star review on Google. We'd really appreciate it as it makes it easier for companies to find us.
Last updated 1 June 2022