Here are the latest updates:
- A Period Beginning search field has been added to the 1st and 2nd approval search screens.
- A setting has been added to the Entry Type screen to allow you to choose whether it should be visible in the Time sheet entry screen.
- We've added a tick box to the leave request called Allow change to approved leave request.
- The approvers can now edit time sheets.
- An On-hold tick box is now available in the Projects > Invoice search screen.
- The Invoice Check screen search can now be filtered by Account Group.
- The default Supplier tax code now auto-populates to Purchase Order lines.
- Emails can now be created in HTML from Lentune, allowing you to customise styles.
- An optional setting has been added to the Yard module. Administrators now can disable the adding of items once a booking has been created.
- Un-invoiced Yard bookings can now be exported to a spreadsheet to enable invoicing from other software.
- Financial information can now be updated in an approved/processed invoice.
Fixes / Enhancements
- Email signatures now correctly default into communications from Lentune.
- A loophole that allowed logged-in users to deactivate themselves has been closed.
- Line approvers are now displayed in the dashboard and approval queues.
- The default tax is now correctly populating on Purchase Order lines.
- Reassignment of approvers now only affects the stage the change is made at (e.g., at first approval), rather than across the board.
- Duplicated Purchase Orders can no longer bypass the approval process.
- If a time sheet was auto-generated on a public holiday that falls on a weekend, it will not generate any leave time.
Lentune Knowledge Base
Knowledge Base is our comprehensive self-service portal where you can find step-by-step guides and tips to get the most out of Lentune.
If you find can't find something you need in the Knowledge base, please let us know.
We value your feedback as we constantly look to refine and improve.
Share your ideas
Let us know how we can improve your experience with Lentune. Your feedback and ideas for new features are the most important part to make Lentune better for everyone. Submit your idea.
Help us grow the Lentune community
We need your help spreading the word about Lentune. The bigger the community, the faster we can build on the product that helps you get the most out of your workday. Leave us a quick review on Google.
Lentune Customer Support Team
NZ: 03 351 9110
AU: 1300 312 720
Last updated: 29 November 2022